Saturday, August 21, 2010

4 questions on lighting my hair to blonde from black???!! plase answer also better if hairdressers answer me!!

1#) ok so about 8-9 months ago i did a japanese hair str8ing process to my hair then just 3 or 4 weeks ago i dyed my hair black also got bleached highlights put in with pink and blue dye,but i didnt like the results,so i redyed my hair black again on the same day,but like a week after that i redyed my hair black again cuz the black wasnt showing much,(and yes all 3 times ive dyed my hair black i used permenant dye) BUT i ive wanted to bleach all my hair to a really pale blonde,and i was going to a few days ago but i didnt cuz the salonist told me that my hair was to damaged and to black to get blonde,so i got a strand test done and what she said happened also some hair seemed to shed off as well.so i didnt get it done,BUT lol i still REALLY want to do it cuz ive had black in my hair for so long,so i was thinking,instead of immidetaly bleaching my hair maybe i could start lighting it by tommorow or the next day well at least w/in this week,to get it to a light enough brown so i can dye4 questions on lighting my hair to blonde from black???!! plase answer also better if hairdressers answer me!!
Your hair is damaged already. You have a head full of color. Go to the beauty store and buy some color un-cut and use that. It will get all the color out your hair. Then dye your hair. It will take several times.4 questions on lighting my hair to blonde from black???!! plase answer also better if hairdressers answer me!!
hair that has been dyed to black especially more than once is practically impossible to get lightened to a very pale blonde





Have you ever considered wearing a wig? That way if you don't like the way it looks, it won't be permanent or damaging to your hair
i wouldnt under any circumstances bleach it!! it will kill it completely!!


you could start lightening it tho; this worked for me


1)spray lemon juice all over your hair-blowdry and repeat this will lighten it


2)the wash it with a strong, ideally medicated anti-dandruff shampoo-the best one i have found is called vosene-this will start to strip the colour


3)condition it REALLY well





if you do this as often as you can in a few days/weeks your hair should lighten to a brown and then it will be easier for you to dye it blonde





good luck, hope this works for you
Girl, you are playing with fire. You may lose all your hair if you continue to overlap and oversaturate. Black hair is extremely hard to lift to pale blonde. Your hair will look terrible if you fry it and you may actually lose it all if you continue to abuse it. You need to let your hair rest baby girl! Then lighten it (not lighting it) incrementally. I know this is not what you wanted to hear but you need to hear it. I have been a licensed Cosmetologist for over 17 years. Too much instant gratification will get you in trouble!





You can get a world of information on my site about your hair. Check it out sometime if you want to have healthy looking hair. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment