Friday, August 6, 2010

What do i need to use to get my hair this colour? hairdressers help?

i want my hair the same colour as heidi from the hills(the one on the left) my hair is blond already but its more of a goldeny blond, what do i need to use to get it this coulour%26gt; i wil go to salays and buy the stuff there, but what do i ask for and how much wil it cost?





thanks





http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/heid鈥?/a>What do i need to use to get my hair this colour? hairdressers help?
take the picture to the salon and get a hairdresser to do it trust me I've seen tooooo! many stuff ups in my time of hairdressing. You'll end up a the salon anyway getting it fixed.


don't go stuffing around with bleach. Being blonde ain't cheap anyway, you have to get roots done every 4-6 weeksWhat do i need to use to get my hair this colour? hairdressers help?
with going blonde its a really good idea to get it done at a salon because peroxide can really dammage you hair and sometimes home dye kits just dont turn out how youd like them to..


just explain or show a picture to your hairdresser of how youd like it and they shall do it
Go to a good salon and hand the picture to the hairdresser, if its a good salon you should end up with the colour that you want. In terms of price, if you are getting it done at a quality salon then it will cost you at least 拢100, any less and I wouldn't chance it, it might not come out as you want it to! I dye my hair blonde and I get my roots done every 8 weeks or so, it depends on how quickly your hair grows and how different the colour is to your natural tone. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment