Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I describe this hairstyle to the hairdresser??

Right, I really want my hair cut quite short but instead of being shorter at the front (like layers) its slightly longer at the front and goes shorter at the back (like charlie from totally frank's hair and sarah hend'ys new hair from freshly squeezed lol) I hope you know what I mean. I would like apicture of this style to but considering I don't know what it's called this is slightly difficult!!


thanks in advance,


Alice xXxHow do I describe this hairstyle to the hairdresser??
Thats exactly how I have my hair just describe it too them they will know what you are talking about, they didn't give mine a name they just said to keep some length at the front and quite choppy and short at the back and full on the top.


Good luck xHow do I describe this hairstyle to the hairdresser??
Take a picture...look through magazines or online....that will help her understand what you want.
Its calld a swing bob....or just a regular stack has the front longer than the back...just specify when you go to the hair dresser that you want to leave the front longer
I would probably take a few pictures in and describe what you want out of every picture.
I would type in ';layered'; or ';short hair styles'; in a search engine and see what pictures it came up with. Maybe you will find the one your looking for :)
You're most likely referring to what is called a stacked bob.
Why don't you tell the hairdresser what you wrote down.
EITHER GET A PICTURE THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT HAIR, OR JUST SAY I WANT IT LONG IN FROM AND SHORT IN BACK!
Just go through a magazine and find the hairstyle you like and show your hair dresser

No comments:

Post a Comment