Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long does it take your hairdresser to cut your hair?

It all depends on how you are getting it cut,how thick your hair is,how experienced the hairdresser is,and how sharp the scissors are.How long does it take your hairdresser to cut your hair?
It would depend on how you are having it cut and also how thick your hair is.How long does it take your hairdresser to cut your hair?
I've never been to one.Takes me up to one hour if I do a really excellent job.
20 minutes
about 45 minutes and cost a fortune
when I was in the Marine Corps, 3 minutes.


these days, 20 min max including the wash
about ten minutes, as you can see in my avatar it's a big mess
my hairdresser normally takes 20 mins ish... though he butchered it and i am not going back
About an hour. I wear it short, and have so many cowlicks it looks like a mine field exploded! This is without styling or drying.
abt half an hour..........
It depends really.


my hair is very thin and short.


But if I want a trim, usually it's under half an hour including blow dry etc...


But,If i want a completely different style, usually about 45 minutes, because they straighten it and I always like a style with a lot of layers.


:)
abt an hour
minimum 25 minutes


maximum 35 minutes
Roughly around 2 minutes.........





because my barber is the fastest hair dresser in town.....and it takes hardly two minutes for him to set my bald hairline.........











It's pleasure being a bald ......





you don't have to wait for too long in the barber shop.......








And i have heard that bald people are more sexier and more smarter then normal hairy creatures .............





Sometimes it can be a burden to carry ounce weight of normal hairs





Thanks God i don't have it ......





Juss joking......





BBye ---- Exploring the naughty side of me
Too long. That's why my hair is now short!





No, seriously, most of the time it takes about 45-50 minutes for a cut and style. (I HAD hair to my shoulder blades.) The last haircut I had, however, was a disaster. My regular stylist wasn't available, and the new gal decided to have a party on my head with her scissors. And once it's cut, it's cut, you know? You can't say, ';Hey, can you put some of that back on my head?'; Yikes! Moral: Always wait for your favorite stylist to get back from vacation. A week is a lot shorter than a grow-out.
well when i just get a trim, around 10-15mins

No comments:

Post a Comment