Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are all the products that hairdresser's use on your hair?

i always love the way my hair feels after i get it cut. what do they use to make it feel so good?What are all the products that hairdresser's use on your hair?
My hairdresser uses avedaWhat are all the products that hairdresser's use on your hair?
They all use different things. They use what they like to work with and so it depends on your stylist. Ask them. Most likely they sell it and want you to buy their products.. they make money off it. That's what they are there for.. ask for advise!
I believe that thats thier secret and no one will know everything cause if so then they would be out of business. Cause thats how they make thier money so I'm sorry=((
My hair dressers uses GHD products and straighteners!
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment