Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you wash and style your hair before going to the hairdresser?

I wash it and condition it myself. that saves some money and time.Do you wash and style your hair before going to the hairdresser?
hey anything to have more money to spend on shoes, right ladies? Just kidding. Overall good advice.

Report Abuse


Do you wash and style your hair before going to the hairdresser?
No you generally just wash your hair and go so that it is easy for cutting.
wash your hair proparly and style them normally
It depends for what purpose you are going there.





You dont have to do anything if you are going for a hair wash. But if you just wanna a hair cut or hair styling then wash your hair and dont style it. leave it lose. Let the hairdresser do the rest
No, It would be a really odd thing to do since you are paying them to do that for you
no
I used to until somebody told me its like washing ur car promptly before u take it to the car wash! :P
no
No , I won't. But my mom used to do it .
I do wash it before i go.
Just wash and style your hair like you normally do. That way you feel comfortable with yourself when you go.
i normally wash my hair before going.
no, thats what your about to pay them to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment