Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you go to the hairdresser ONLY to get bangs cut?

I got a haircut about 2 weeks ago and my side bangs are already grown out and are always in my eyes. Can I go to the hairdresser only to get my bangs cut? Or is it better to get my whole head cut? :SCan you go to the hairdresser ONLY to get bangs cut?
it's cheaper and faster to get just your bangs cut. if you go to the same person who cut your hair a few weeks ago, they might even remember you and do it for free since it takes about 3o secondsCan you go to the hairdresser ONLY to get bangs cut?
Well if your bangs already grew out then the rest of your hair probably grew out as well. I would just get an all out trim in that case.
Just trim your bangs, you can do that, at the hairdressers. You don't need to get an entire cut.
Yes but why pay wgen you can do it yourself.
you can do whatever you want, just get your bangs cutt.
Some hair care places (like JCPenny salon) offer to just cut your bangs for around $10
Uhh, Love, u pay them to do whatevr YOU choose. I'd say if ur gonna spend the money u may as well trim up the whole do a teensy bit
Oh yeah of course. Depends where you go some places they will cut them for free:)

No comments:

Post a Comment