Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone else get really nervous about going to the hairdresser?

i freak about every time, and then i cant seem to say properly what i went in there for!!!!!!





its incvredibly annoying, im so scared of hairdressers!





is anyone else like this?Does anyone else get really nervous about going to the hairdresser?
You need to ask around to find the right one. There are so many bad hairdressers out there. I'm a hairdresser and have been one for 25 years. I don't let anyone do my hair but me. I highlite and cut it myself. It takes a long time, but at least I know it will come out like I want. If you see someones hair you like just ask them. It's alot easier then going to one cold turkey...Good luckDoes anyone else get really nervous about going to the hairdresser?
maybe you need to see a more skilled hair stylist.





maybe if you went to a better hair salon they would understand what you want, instead of the other way around.





places like best cuts, and great clips (cheap hair salons) tend to have less experienced stylists. People who have just started out or just aren't good enough to work at a more expensive store.





to find a good salon you could probably just get a walk in where ever. or ask a friend with nice hair where they go to get their hair cut, and try their hair stylist. :D
i freak out, but i've only been there like 3 times in my life. I'm 14. And i cut my own hair, it's just more convenient
Just a little. I'm scared that they will totally not understand what I wanted and give me a bowl cut or something.
Sorry, no. I will. pray that that fear you have goes away.





God Bless!
I am too. I have black hair and it seems that although salon stylists SAY they can do hair of all ethnicities, it is not true and I do my hair better than they do most of the time. I always think that I am going to walk out with a frizzy mess (it has happened before) and that I wasted my money only to go back home and re wash and style my hair.
were mommy dont take me im to nervous they are to scary
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment