Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much should I tip my hairdresser????

I got my hair trimmed, my bangs trimmed, and the hair was blow-dryed and straightened. It cost $30.00. What should I tip her????How much should I tip my hairdresser????
5$ should be enough.


0$ if it's her business.How much should I tip my hairdresser????
20%, that is 6 bucks in your case.
for a $30 haircut, $5-7
$5 or $6 is good.
Hi





I always tip mine 10% but am interested to find out what everyone else tips theirs.





Am I being too generous or am I being mean?





K x
Tips are usually up to you. Depending on if you liked the service or not. Anytime I go get mine done I usually tip $5. Anybody should appreciate any amount of tip.
at least $5
there is really no need for tips unles te service has been amazing
how much u think she deserves
maybe $31.00 thats it .
Most people normally tip 10-15% depending on how much they liked it.
15-20% usually

No comments:

Post a Comment