Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What should I tell my hairdresser when I want scene hair?

I'm getting my hair cut tommarrow and I'm unsure what to ask for? My hair is a little past my shoulder blades and is somewhat thick. My printer is stupid and doesn't work so I can't get a picture, so what exactly should I tell her? Please help and I would appreciate honest answers and help. :DWhat should I tell my hairdresser when I want scene hair?
I always told them ';really choppy on the top.';What should I tell my hairdresser when I want scene hair?
ohh easyyy...





say u want choppy layers, with the shortest layers being like, just slightly higher than the top of ur ear...lots of em thou





ask for fringe bangs, they really compliment the whole layers thing...





ummm and just say u want an off part, or a part thats really different from ur normal...that should be about right uk?





haha itll look good if u dye/highlight it just right too =)
yeah


i saw this picture before and i really liked the hairstyle but i couldn't cut it because of my black hair colour.


but u can cut your hair if u want


i belive its gonna be great becose of the colours.


good luck
Not my favourite type of hairstyle but





Tell her that you want a lot of short layers at the top and full side bangs. Also tell her to make your hair thinner at the bottom.
just print out a picture from online and show up with it:) works everytime with me so they get exactly what im talking about
It's alright if your printer is not working! Save the picture in your phone or snap a picture of the hairstyle you like with your phone and show it to your hairdresser! Voila!
You need a photo so the hairdresser can reference it. They may not know what scene hair is. And also ask if they are positive they can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment