Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i describe to my hairdresser about the style of cut I want?

I want scene hair but I don't know how to describe how I want it cut to my hairdresser please help!


Here is an idea of the hair I want.


http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186鈥?/a>How do i describe to my hairdresser about the style of cut I want?
If I was you, I'd make sure the lady fully understood the concept of scene hair, lol. Some old people don't.





Bring in PICTURES, of course... but make sure you bring in a picture that shows the top bottom and sides. The pic is only good from the chin up. So bring that one, the grab another one that shows the length, another one from the side.





For a scene cut you need to tease the top of it a lot, so it's going to look different before you hairspray and tease it.





There's a lot of layers in those cuts, but you don't want a mullet. Be careful they don't cut a mullet.. I've seen it happen more often then not.





Basically you want a razored cut, side bangs, with lots of volume at the top.





Show her a picture. Email it to the salon if you dont have a printer.





Good luck.How do i describe to my hairdresser about the style of cut I want?
Go to your brothers room and find a picture on the wall of the girls hair you like the most and then bring it in with you when you go to the hair salon. Or you can look through magazines. There are hairstyle magazines you can buy. Salons usually carry them too.
Just print that exact picture and take it to her.





Stylists work best off of pictures. If you just went in and tried to describe it she might think you mean somethign completely different. Trust me, don't take that chance!





Good luck!
take the picture! %26amp; if she tells you that won't work for your hair, don't insist. see if you can work out a modified version.
Just bring the picture!
Bring in a picture.


That is just a fashion mullet though...
Bring in a picture of what you want
it's always best to take a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment