Friday, August 6, 2010

Any tips on what i can do with my hair?(without going to the hairdressers)?

I got afro carribean hair, and i just don't know what to do with it anymore!..its at a really awkward length (down to my neck),its dry and i've got an annoying side fringe, and i haven't had it relaxed for 4 months because its ruining my hair.. please help, because i just don't know what to do with my hair i can't control it :(Any tips on what i can do with my hair?(without going to the hairdressers)?
Hmm... it looks like you are in a tricky situation.


Usually I don't give the best advice, but I try. Haha.


Have you ever tried special shampoo to loosen your hair a bit? Try smoothing shampoo and conditioner. You don't have to spend much money. Try using Pantene or Dove. Those work great.


I use Proclaim hair spritz on my hair to protect it all day from frizziness, flyaways and heat damage. You can buy it online or at a beauty salon.


Use that hair spritz and then straighten your hair. Tell me the results if you would like to try it!


A bonus to the special hair spritz- it makes your hair so beautiful and shiny!


I hope this has helped. Good luck!Any tips on what i can do with my hair?(without going to the hairdressers)?
Deep condition your hair. use a shop brought one or a homemade one by mixing two whole eggs with four tablespoons of olive oil. Smooth through your hair. Wrap your head with plastic wrap, and leave in your hair for 10 minutes. Rinse well.


Hairstyle ideas, keep it simple. Try putting a bandanna or headband in your hair.





http://www.bbc.co.uk/switch/slink/fashio鈥?/a>



Well it sounds as it your hair is damaged and needs treatment and the only remedy for that is conditioner for dry hair, remoisturizing shampoo, and cut, cut, cut away the dry and damaged ends.








GL

No comments:

Post a Comment