Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I go back to my hairdresser if i am not happy?

Earlier in the week I had a mobile hairdresser come to my home and put highlights and lowlights. I said that I didn't want the blonde ones too big and too bright but it turned out that they are and the low lights were supposed to match my original colour but do not. I am not very happy with this and wonder whether i have a right to call her and ask her if she can calm them down a bit? any advice?Can I go back to my hairdresser if i am not happy?
of course you can call her and you should.





if she is reputable she will correct it at no charge..





if not you learned who not to use and bad referrals go around quicker than good ones...





good luckCan I go back to my hairdresser if i am not happy?
My girlfriend has been a barber since I first met her but no she was not my barber but lived in the same apartment complex as myself. Never be rude to a barber or they might say oops, your ear just fell off. Be polite and ask her back without showing any displeasure with the prior treatment. Just say that you changed your mind and need it adjusted.
yeah because you paid her to do a certain thing to your hair and it's not what you wanted. I would go back to her and ask her to fix it.
Yea you do, at the end of the day you paid her to make your hair how you wanted it but it's not.
My hair dresser always allows me to come back if i don't like the cut or want to change it. I do not see why he/she wouldn't as they should be artists and only accept the best.
Your a consumer and if they don't have good plessure yet they paid her/him to do her hair and she doesnt like then u go back and ask her to fix it(nicely)
yes call her back
Yes you do. You paid her. But if she asks for more money dont. Cause your not suppose to pay for her corrections
of coarse you should go bac

No comments:

Post a Comment