Friday, August 6, 2010

What is your worst haircut/hairdresser experience?

they held my hair up and pretty much killed it


was like a mullet =o


uh oh


xxWhat is your worst haircut/hairdresser experience?
I asked to dye my hair a dark brown with a TINT of red and it came out a bright ginger colour. I went home and cried so much that I decided it just wasn't worth it so the next day I went back and got it dyed brown.What is your worst haircut/hairdresser experience?
I have always had very long thick, dark hair. my hair was waist length, i was 16 years old, my mom i dunno went crazy?! she took me to her hair dresser to get it ';trimmed';.


yea, when i left i had an afro and look like a clown. the lady cut my hair close to my head about 4 inces, by this time i couldnt do anything about it it was cut off. then she permed it in very tight curls, the perm stuff turned my hair orange. and i had this short tight curly hair, and it was bright orange. my mom got mad at me because i refuse to go to school like that. she said i should be gratefull that she paid for it! when i got home i washed and washed but couldnt get it straight. Thanks MOM!
When I was sleeping my little sister cut all MY HAIR off! it was the worst


it was like shoulder length and so uneven! i hated it
i asked for an inch or two off, just to trim my end ends off. and the hair dresser ended um cutting like 4 inches off and it was so short and ugly :O





another one was when i was at my friends house were where running through her forest/ woods area by her house and i had long hair and it was down. i was running threw a few bushes and my hair got stuck on a bur bush and when we finally got it out i had like a whole row of burs stuck in my hair. so we ran back to my friends house because her mom was a hair dresser. we ended up getting most of it out but there were some she couldn't get out and so she cut them out and i had clump of hair on top of my head that was like one inch long and it stood up it was so embarrassing.
I asked for a fricken trim and the lady like shaved my head off!!!!
I gave the lady a picture, and she didn't ';see'; the length was to the chest; so I ended up with an ugly shoulder-length cut. (I love shoulder length hair, but the way she did it was horrendous!)
I asked for a short bob, I cried as they began to shave the back of my hair! (By my hairline on my neck) I looked like a man for ages!
I asked this chinese lady who spoke good english for my hair to be JUST below shoulder length and the bloody girl chopped in ABOVE my shoulders ...


I preffered the hair style I had before!!
err...when i was blonde (lol)
i had a perm and it would not go away!!!....my hair was semi long at the time and i had asked my hair dresser to cut my hair so that it was just below my sholders and what she did was the worst thing i had ever seen!....my hair was wavy and it was just below my earlobe!.....it was so bad that my mom walked out of the salon and got in the car cuz she was so filled with rage she had to cool off for a min.....but i grew my hair out and got 2 more perms since then and i look wayy better now.....
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment