Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does ayone know of a reputable hairdresser near Palo Alto, California?

I like to get weaves in my hair and find it hard to find a hairdresser that is able to pick up where my old hairdresser left off and only pick up the roots of the peices that are already highlighted.Does ayone know of a reputable hairdresser near Palo Alto, California?
I dont know any in particular but if you go to www.yelp.com you can put in Palo Alto and hair salon and there you can see other peoples reviews on particular hair salons. I'd start there and find a few that have good reviews then go to the actual salon and ask them whether they think they can pick up where the highlights have been left off, ask about their prices and then call later to make an appointment. Good luck (i have tried to have my highlights continued from where theyve grown out and the hair stylists have always screwed up, that was at a beauty school though so avoide those)

No comments:

Post a Comment