Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How to communicate with my hairdresser?

im getting my hair cut tomorrow and i want a sort of emo hairstyle, more so the long layers than the short spiket bits on top. thing is iv only once been to my hair dresser and also i dont discredit her work, i felt great afterwards, she didnt exactly do what i wanted. how do i explain to her the style of emo without taking her a pic?How to communicate with my hairdresser?
Try these styles that I have seem in these video Commercials, They are so Hot !!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1GvQkwTm鈥?/a>





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>How to communicate with my hairdresser?
why not take a pic? It's the easiest way for her to know exactly what you want.
Bring her a pic or ask her to look at one of the books w/ different styles or just tell her what you want!
If you have what you want, taking a picture is the best thing to do. I wanted the same style and ended up with more than half my hair cut so i ended up with a very shaggy cut..XD it wasn't bad and i even tipped her. But you can always try to describe as much as possible of what you want or even look at the magazines in the salon while waiting to show her. If you got something you really want, best way is to take proof. sryyy
Just tell her in full detail what you want. Personally, when I go, I take a pic of what I want so they truly understand what I want, and they have it right in front of them. But, just explain in full detail, and then hopefully she understands. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment