Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Philadelphia area-an inexpensive hairdresser who will advise me on what will look good and what won't?

I know this isn't a local site, but I am desperate.....


I live in Philadelphia.


I always hate my haircuts, even though the hairdressers pretty much give me what I ask for. Can anyone recommend someone who will work with me? Who will tell me flat out, ';no that won't look good on you, here are some suggestions.'; Oh and who isn't too expensive. It would be great to come out with a finished look for under $65. I don't want my hair colored-just cut, dried, and styled. But I can't afford paying $40 for the cut, and another $35 for the blowdry, and then some for them to do the finishing touch. Is there a place out there in the greater Philadelphia area that meets my criteria or will I just have to keep tryng new styles?Philadelphia area-an inexpensive hairdresser who will advise me on what will look good and what won't?
You could talk to an ULTA hairdresser, just call and make an appointment with someone from the salon. They will talk to you for free and even show you how to do some stuff with your hair.Philadelphia area-an inexpensive hairdresser who will advise me on what will look good and what won't?
try supercuts, this is their speciality and there are darned good stylists there
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment