Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What should I tell the hairdresser?

I have really thick hair and a lot of it! So it gets really poofy.





What do I tell the hairdresser so that she can just like make me have less hair if you no what i mean?





Just so that it lays instead of being all puffy





and also if i layer it and dye the bottom-most layer like reddish-pinkish ... would that look bad since my hair is sort of wavy? And will it look messed up with my green eyes and black hair?





thanks!What should I tell the hairdresser?
Just say you want it thinned out. She'll / he'll either do it with shears or by giving you layers.





As for the dye-job, I think that would look sweet. Do it for sure.What should I tell the hairdresser?
tell her you want it thinned.


%26amp;straighten your hair if you get the pink/red.


:]
You can find thousands of hairstyles using http://mystyles.info for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers. You can upload a photo and try different hairstyles, to finalise the most suitable hairstyle.
Yeah ask them to thin it, if they say they can't go to another salon. It can be done, I've seen it done. Don't bother dying the bottom layer red/pink, it just wouldn't look too good. It has nothing to do with wavyness, I just think that look is very played out and unoriginal. You're better than that! =]





Also invest in a good quality flat iron, don't spend less than 50 bucks. A good 400 degree plus flat iron will take all of the poofiness away. A cheap one won't do the trick!
u should just get it chemical straightened
Ask her to thin it out a bit.. I think thats what you mean
Ask her to thin it out, and I don't think it would look too good having the pink/red at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment