Friday, August 6, 2010

Hiya, Just needing a little help with something! I recently went to the hairdressers to get my hair?

permanently dyed.I have done this before in another salon and at home. I have also used demi permanent ones at home, however when she had the color in, my hair started to become really hot and she told me she had to wash it off straight away or my hair would break off. She told me its because i could have dyed my hair in a foreign country or used henna in my hair. I have never done either of these! Does anyone know what happened? ThanksHiya, Just needing a little help with something! I recently went to the hairdressers to get my hair?
It was the dye that she used. This is why we are technically supposed to do a test strand and an allergy test 24 hours prior, but no one actually does that. Did she have you under a drier? That would make it worse. But she is full of crap, the worst that could have happened is that you could have scalp irritation, it would not have caused breakage. I would not go back to her. Also, she should not have put the color directly on your scalp until the last 5-10 minutes. Henna causes dye to either not take or turn a strange color, it would not make your skin burn, especially since your hair would have grown out and the henna would not have been on your new growth anyway. So basically everything that stylist said is wrong, go somewhere else next time.
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment