Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im gonna be a hairdresser, an i want a nice camera to take pictures of the hair i do, what do u recommend?

I want a camera that will take model qaulity pictures, but im so not in the know haha X//Dim gonna be a hairdresser, an I want a nice camera to take pictures of the hair I do, what do u recommend?
you would probably want a camera that takes nice close-up pictures and otherwise just an overall great camera. Who know…you may get the photo bug and want to explore taking better pics later on. Just get Canon A590IS for around $125 from amazon and be done with it.


http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-A5鈥?/a>Im gonna be a hairdresser, an I want a nice camera to take pictures of the hair I do, what do u recommend?
If you aren't camera savvy, a casio is a GREAT product. I am a hairdresser as well. I have had a cannon and an HP both break on me in the past year. I bought a casio exilim and I LOVE it. Their customer service is unbeatable, and it takes awesome pics. The best part is that you can use the ';easy'; mode and it does all the work for you OR you can play around with the many options. I LOVE mine and I use it for my portfolio.





PS, about the easy mode, my salon has weird lighting and UGLY bright orange walls, but with this camera on the easy mode it adjusts itself and the pics turn out great!
I like canon g10 and recommend it to you too


it captures really wonderful photos like proffesional digital camera and is very compact
Canon cameras are really good %26lt;3 There are tons of models you can look at. Mine's a Canon Rebel XT
just a small camera should be more than enough…try a casio exilim, I have one and it takes awsome pics
SONY is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment