Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need a recipe for red hilights that will wash out- it costs too much to go to the hairdressers or buy dye?

i used to have red hilights but they washed out and my mum dosent want me to do that again (waste of money) and i dont want to do it on my own with permanent die because i am afraid that i may mess it up- also my hair spazzes out if i do something to it that is really unhealthy so if possibe could this recipe not invole things that would kill my hair?-if not watever i need any answer i can getI need a recipe for red hilights that will wash out- it costs too much to go to the hairdressers or buy dye?
Use a rinse its semi permanent and washes out a little with every hair wash. Or you could use the old junior high hair dye we dyed our hair with kool aid.I need a recipe for red hilights that will wash out- it costs too much to go to the hairdressers or buy dye?
Hair is not alive, you cannot kill it. Red is a much bigger molecule than the brown and blonde molecules. This means that if you do it yourself or go to a salon, red dye always fades out really quickly. If you use heat and drugstore shampoo you have no chance of it staying in, so we always try to talk people out of dying their hair red. You would have to refresh the dye every week to keep the color, which is quite damaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment