Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I make my hair grow faster?Vitamin pills etc?The hairdresser totally screwed up my cut x(?

Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.How can I make my hair grow faster?Vitamin pills etc?The hairdresser totally screwed up my cut x(?
.omg!!! this happened to me too!!! well, i didn't find anything that worked, but dont worry because when you wash ur hair and then let it dry it will look longer (the hairdresser always poofs it)How can I make my hair grow faster?Vitamin pills etc?The hairdresser totally screwed up my cut x(?
Eat plenty of Beans
i heard that shampoo that is used for horses is wonderful. i forgot what its called but if you type in horse shampoo im sure youll find it.





good luck!
protein. brushing it. horse shampoo. healthy diet. proteins. vitamins a, b, and c. drinking a lot of water. green, leafy vegetables. rubbing onions. not washing it everyday.














and the hair grow pills, i heard that once you use them you can`t quit. i don`t know if its true for sure but ask a hairdresser or dermatologist.
my hair dresser really cut mine wicked short too! its up to my ears! i want it like down to my shoulders, but it doesnt grow fast...i hope you can find something!!! merry christmas
Rogaine
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment